The following airlines all offer direct flights to Prague from a wide range of UK Airports. Flying time varies depending upon departure point, 1 hour 40 is average.
Low Fare Flights : www.lowfareflights.co.uk (London > Prague from 41.00, etc,)
easyJet : www.easyjet.com
BMI : www.bmi-baby.com
British Airways : www.britishairways.co.uk
Aer Lingus : www.aerlingus.com
Flybe : www2.flybe.com
Jet2 : www.jet2.com
There are frequent coach trips between London and Prague, expect to travel for 24 hours, and pay about £50.00. If you travel by car, its all Motorway or dual carriageway, and about 800 miles from London to Prague. You can plan your trip here. Enter the start point, town or town plus street address, and the destination, and you'll get a route map with detailed instructions on each road travelled, with distance and estimated time. You can choose up to 5 locations you want the route to pass through and you may select the fastest route or the shortest.
Hints and help
* Register for our newsletter, we will attempt to keep you informed of the cheapest fares, etc
* Book early, and if the airline site has a searchable database, try different dates to get the best deal.
* UK residents do not require a Visa, just a valid passport.
* Arrange health insurance; shop around for the best deal.
* Leave your passport in a safe place and carry a photocopy.
* Bring appropriate clothing; winters can be cold. -10C is common in mid-winter, 30C+ summer.
* Food, beer, spirits and cigarettes are very cheap, but some City centre bars can be expensive.
* Prague is a safe city, but don't fall foul of the pick-pockets, and don't talk to the street girls!
* Prague public transport is inexpensive and very efficient - a 60 minute pass is about 25p.
* Don't use public transport without a ticket. Checks are frequent and fines are expensive.
* English is common in the Cities, but not in the countryside. A Phrasebook is useful.